Forest Argent 
Enactment & LARP

If you are willing to step 
Widdershins around the old oak...

Roleplay Forum

Forum Home > The Lorians > A urgent letter for Dr Wesson

The Baron

Sorio is not in the best of condition after the last adventure. Still in Lorian lands he has hastly written and posted a letter to Dr Wessons. He is waiting near Wessos hopsital.

Dear Dr Wesson

I write to you in due hast, a recent expedition I went on to the accursed Melnissina failed. Our part took several casualties and i was grievously wounded with poisons. Would you please be able to purge these poisons from my system. They seem to be plant based. Im sure you can think of something to solve it.

The Melnissians had infected people they had kidnapped with some form of plant life. This plant would then turn its victims into zombies. The past expedition i went on managed to stop it spreading mostly.

I have seen your work before and admire your talents as a Doctor.If you help me I can offer you my services as a armourer and artist.

Please make haste and mars guide you.

Kind Regards

Legionary Sorio of the Former Dragon legion

--
November 22, 2017 at 1:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Coelossus

--

C. Garvey - Exeter Rep

November 22, 2017 at 4:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Coelossus

A few hours later a horse drawn cart trundles down the road, and as it passes a nearby lake, the driver slows the cart to a stop and stands in the seat, a familiar grey coat flaping in the breeze.

"Sorio, are you still living, it's Doctor Wesson".

The Legionary appeared moved out the cover of a cluster of stones, looking sickly even at this distance. Wesson motioned to his passanger sat next to him "Missy could you go collect Sorio and his belongings and put them in the back of the cart, please, if what his message said is correct then you should be safe from getting infected, but be cautious all the same".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The cart passes through a set of wrought iron gates, up a stone driveway and towards a rather impressive manor house and carries on around the side away from it to a smaller 1 story building. A women, wearing a simalar uniform as Missy with a blue cape and white cap, is waiting outside. "Is the Isolation house ready, nurse Hardering?" Yes, Doctor, and the ice has been positioned in the patients quarters" "Good work, please carry on with you duties".

"Sorio im not sure how lucid you are, but im going to try explain what is going to happen. Missy is going to take you to your room and get you settled in, the room is going to be cold and we have covered the windows to block out the sun, we have candles applently. I am working from what you've given me so far in the letter and what i have seen of you, plus a little horticultural knowledge, so we are going to drop your body tempreture to slow your circulation and the possible speed its travelling through your body and with any luck the cold and lack of light will make this 'plant' think its winter and go dormant, until a cure can be found. You did the right thing, lad, i'll make sure you survive, you and all those other unfortunates. nec remedium interficere."

"You can take him inside now Missy, i will be with you shortly, i just want an opinion from Hennenings"

"Ze gardener, Doctor,?" came the quizical response.

" Yes, i need to know the best ways to kill a weed".

--

C. Garvey - Exeter Rep

November 22, 2017 at 5:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Coelossus

Sorio awoke to bird song, an unfirmiliar bed, and sunlight filtering into the room around heavy curtains. As he slowly checked the room he was in, he gave a start at the tall pale figure stood in the corner. " Ah, you az awoken, zhat is always a good sign" moving closer the shape materilazed into a more female and recognizable person "zhirsty? 'ere 'ave zome water, gently now, do not spill it. Better?" A silent nod. "Good, if you are all right for a moment i will fetch ze good Doctor" and Sorio watch's as the door gently closes behind her.

"Ah, back with us in the land of the living, Sorio, how are you feeling?"

Later still... Sorio sat up in bed and Dr. Wesson sat in a heavy chair, opposite him, "so you see, once the area had been quarintined and the 'plague' was quashed, i sent out letters too all leading pharmicists and apothacarian Guilds too alert them and pass on to their members, on how to spot the symptoms and treatment required." "You have my thanks Sorio, becuase of your letter, we have saved countless lives, and so my hospital shall help you embetter yours. You will have a recovery plan, good food and if you want, while you stay here, access to my workshops and studios. now i shall leave you to rest".

As Wesson makes for the door he stops and looks at Sorio."Oh, one other thing, i will be taking a short buisness trip over seas soon. If your feeling up to it maybe you would like to acompany me? I'm guessing you haven't flown flown before? Don't worry no vessel is faster or a smother ride than my 'Nightingale'".

--

C. Garvey - Exeter Rep

December 15, 2017 at 6:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.