Forest Argent 
Enactment & LARP

If you are willing to step 
Widdershins around the old oak...

Roleplay Forum

Forum Home > Social Rank & DownTime > Sticky: Social Rank

Gideon
Site Owner

Social Ranks as I understand them are up (folk I had to wade through 4 different versions of getting in contact with me, could you PLEASE use the form on the website? Thank you)

September 22, 2015 at 5:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gideon
Site Owner

Social rank is up AS I HAVE IT. 

There still seem to be some responces missing.

October 14, 2015 at 5:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Magda
My slave is higher social than me?! How very dare he! Mistress Cien
October 23, 2015 at 7:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pete_Walls

Your slave has Social Rank? How novel...

October 25, 2015 at 2:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Gideon
Site Owner

Social Rank Update 

Also, Assaults:

1 - They come through in a drift, traveling only at night, they carry knives or clubs, they come through Avalon quitely, doing no harm to anyone and disapear into the sea. Walking along its dark and murky bed for days until they clime the sodden walls of a tumble down eddifice to storm into V'Jal's herbery with flashing knives and terrible clubs .

2 - The force comes cheerfully through the portal, light armour and swords carefully holstered, spears over there shoulders. They have small boats over there shoulders and they carry them with an easy gait, they are polite to all, ask permmission to travel over peoples land and share there bread and cheese with others. this polite approach allows them to travel to the coast without issue. However, once there they swing there ships and hoist sails, which takes them swiftly to a series of brass lightning catchers arching into the air. They wait patiently until the sun goes down... then then fire arrows rain down....

November 11, 2015 at 3:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gideon
Site Owner

Social Rank updated.

December 19, 2015 at 5:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gideon
Site Owner

Gideon at November 11, 2015 at 3:30 PM

Social Rank Update 

Also, Assaults:

1 - They come through in a drift, traveling only at night, they carry knives or clubs, they come through Avalon quitely, doing no harm to anyone and disapear into the sea. Walking along its dark and murky bed for days until they clime the sodden walls of a tumble down eddifice to storm into V'Jal's herbery with flashing knives and terrible clubs .

2 - The force comes cheerfully through the portal, light armour and swords carefully holstered, spears over there shoulders. They have small boats over there shoulders and they carry them with an easy gait, they are polite to all, ask permmission to travel over peoples land and share there bread and cheese with others. this polite approach allows them to travel to the coast without issue. However, once there they swing there ships and hoist sails, which takes them swiftly to a series of brass lightning catchers arching into the air. They wait patiently until the sun goes down... then then fire arrows rain down....

They storm over the herb gardens, burning all before them, putting eveything to the torch.

Arrows rain down, the workers, oblivious, are cut down to a man, the lightning catchers are sent crashing into the sea and the everything that can be destroyed is.

December 19, 2015 at 5:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gideon
Site Owner

A huge force is emasing in Lorien, old friends, new mercenaries. 

The rumour is going around that someone is taking the fight to the Melnsians...

December 22, 2015 at 4:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gideon
Site Owner

A storm of mixed forces storms into the lands of the House of the Beast. 

The results are mixed, smoke weaves accross there lands, at least one slave hold burns, people running from it wildly.

Other holds beat of there enemies with arrows flashing accross the sky and people lost in the Mazings that surround them.

The alchemy labratories fall quickly and there future remains unknown for the moment...

And one large force begins to form on the outskirts of the House of the Beast territory, wooping hunters, that follow some of the attackers back with spears and bows...

December 30, 2015 at 2:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gideon
Site Owner

The force hits your land like a tide. 

Huge beasts roar and beat there chests, chants to great powers flower from grotesque lips. 

Dire slaves ready themselves for the assault....

When your homestead erupts with arrows. 

Counter assaults storm from the walls, nets are thrown over those with aegis and they are stamped to death under iron shod boots, the beasts roar under an onslaught of arrows and spears, slowly buckling to there knees and then to there death. 

The dire slaves of the House of the Beast fall or run, there bodies plundered for what little wealth they carry.

Melnisia shudders, 

A great house has just been assaulted, two of its homesteads taken or destroyed. It retaliation stamped into annihilation.

The other houses look on hungrily and with fear.... Even the Emperor is said to have leant forward in his throne with interest.

January 11, 2016 at 5:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gideon
Site Owner

Social rank sinse Exeter has been updated!

January 20, 2016 at 3:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gideon
Site Owner

Downtimes updated

March 2, 2016 at 6:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gideon
Site Owner

Downt time updated agian!

March 9, 2016 at 3:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gideon
Site Owner

Social Rank has been updated.

March 16, 2016 at 6:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gideon
Site Owner

Updated (as much as possible)

April 13, 2016 at 4:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Amara
Please can you re add amythest at social rank 9 (this is what she was before goblin combe event) also sodalite as rank no idea (corey) he won't be using these forums as obviously he's only a child
April 23, 2016 at 6:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gideon
Site Owner

I believe I have worked out the SR at the moment, thanks for your patience. 

April 27, 2016 at 2:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hansel Wong

I don't see Bob Basic in the SR?

May 1, 2016 at 12:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gideon
Site Owner

Gotcha, I shall attempt to amend!

May 3, 2016 at 6:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Gideon
Site Owner

I have it updated to the best of my knowledge

May 11, 2016 at 4:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply