Forest Argent 
Enactment & LARP

If you are willing to step 
Widdershins around the old oak...

Roleplay Forum

Forum Home > The Strayed > Gathering the Spears

Gideon
Site Owner

Aethelred SaxonSon calls folk of Saxhome to take up arms for the Lady Jeanett.

If you wish to take up arms or wit to patrol the area on the Ladies behalf give your name and your place in the warband so we know what skills you bring to the Moot.

July 21, 2015 at 5:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pete_Walls

"Well, ladies and gentlemen, that was certainly an entertaining day.

It seems, according to The Lady of The Lake, that we have rid the land of this scourge. But this victory came at the cost of teh lives of two of our number.

I am afraid Angela chose a game of chance and luck was not with her, so this one has fully passed on, and the other left nothing behind.

If no one objects I would like to perform a shot ceremony for the memory of this fallen companion of ours.

Once that is done I suggest we return to the village. There we can inform the impoverished folk that the bandit group has been disbursed and check that the boy returned and, if he did not, we can inform his parents of his circumstances.

That duty performed we can trek back to our employer, to Lady Janet, I believe was said, and collect our day's wage.

Angela has already reqeuested I turn my hand to the creation of a suit of armour for her. Is there anything else anyone would like?

I can endevour to forge additional weaponry, or armour?

I have various trade goods, and some supply of coin, in my keeping, should anyone be in need of any other supplies?"

_

The Abbott

August 2, 2015 at 1:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Gideon
Site Owner

My Lord Abbot, A short ceremony for the fallen would be most pleasing.

It has been a hard day and the fallen need remembering. 

Yes... I worry that the child has turned to bad ways and perhaps tracking them down again will be necersary.

Yes, it would be a pleasure to see Lady Jeanet again. A worthy lady.

Well. Now that the Lords miracle means that my armour heals itself... oh... it appears to have stopped... Yes. Possibly my Lord Abbot.

I may be interested in trade, it will depend largely on my dealings with Lady Jeanett.

August 5, 2015 at 3:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pete_Walls

Splendid.

I'd like a little quiet and a few minutes to lay this lady out, then we'll be off.

_

The Abbott

August 7, 2015 at 1:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Pete_Walls

{{DT result back: Armour making was sucessful, so Angela can have her plate-mail}}

August 13, 2015 at 12:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Gideon
Site Owner

As we approach we aproach the hunting lodge Lady Jeanett is staying at Leon whips of his helmet and smooths his hair with a slight nervous gesture. 

However, the lady is not available. 

They are met by a surley man with a selection of rewards (10 resources worth) that he hands out with thanks for the completion of the mission... he looks with suspicion and uncertainty at the unhumans... but hands over the rewards without comment. 

August 17, 2015 at 5:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.