Forest Argent 
Enactment & LARP

If you are willing to step 
Widdershins around the old oak...

Roleplay Forum

Forum Home > The Melnisians > Request for building a gate. Payment negotiable.

James Embleton

A letter is posted amongst various noticeboards and taverns across Melnisia. The letter reads:

I have in one of my estates an old and broken gate leading to a land named crusade. I would request the assistance of one who could get such a gate operational again, payment can be negotiated and arranged in the form of resources such as troll hide, glass, troll hearts or iron.

Any who would have interest please send correspondence to the address below.

Many Thanks,

-An aid requesting party.

(Below is attached an address within melnisia)

--

Verris Harle: Legate Ironwood: Mercenary Melnisian with a forte for unnecessary violence and is definitely not Verris at all... nope

Lazarus: Minorly renowned thug, mercenary and hater of slavery. Now with guns!

Doctor Francis Newton Stein: Just a chap with medical skills... who runs an asylum.

October 3, 2015 at 9:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gideon
Site Owner

The House of the Purloined Penny will aid you if you wish. 

Tell me of what it is that you wish Verris, and we make take your service as payment in the future...

October 21, 2015 at 2:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

James Embleton

Dear House of the Purloined Penny,

I should begin by saying kudos for discovering my identity so easily. You obviously have many keen eyes.

I will accept your offer, at the address i listed in my original flyer there is a ruined gate. I would request that you restore this gate to full function and operation. So that it might be used to allow one to travel between both gate and melnisia. However i would much prefer it if it was made possible that only those who approach from my side (the melnisian side) can cross back into melnisia from this 'crusade' land. As i have little interest in unknown entities invading my property.

Any further terms you wish to negotiate or any further clarification you need then simply ask and i shall answer.

-Lord Verris of House Harle

--

Verris Harle: Legate Ironwood: Mercenary Melnisian with a forte for unnecessary violence and is definitely not Verris at all... nope

Lazarus: Minorly renowned thug, mercenary and hater of slavery. Now with guns!

Doctor Francis Newton Stein: Just a chap with medical skills... who runs an asylum.

December 9, 2015 at 4:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.