Forest Argent 
Enactment & LARP

If you are willing to step 
Widdershins around the old oak...

Roleplay Forum

Forum Home > The Melnisians > Looking for equipment -- Will pay

James Embleton

(Flyers are dotted around and handed out)

Hello there. I am looking to purchase some of the following equipment. I have quantities of Troll hide, Troll hearts and Iron with which to pay for these.

-Blackpowder weapons: These may be harder to find but they are like strangely shaped sticks that cause explosions when loaded with 'bullets'

-Blackpowder bullets (or just blackpowder in its raw form would suffice)

-Shields

-Hand Weapons

-Polearms & spears

-2 Handed weapons

Also anyone willing to build homesteads would be appreciated too.

-Legate Ironwood of the Iron rose.

--

Verris Harle: Legate Ironwood: Mercenary Melnisian with a forte for unnecessary violence and is definitely not Verris at all... nope

Lazarus: Minorly renowned thug, mercenary and hater of slavery. Now with guns!

Doctor Francis Newton Stein: Just a chap with medical skills... who runs an asylum.

April 6, 2016 at 11:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Pete_Walls

One has access to supplies of this powder.

One also has a very small number of these firearms available.

The weapons are designed with multiple chambers, so can be used half a dozen times before needing reloading.

Ten wains of hearts, hides or iron for each firearm.

Five wains of hearts, hides or iron for three of powder.

_

The Abbot of the Abbey of Rainbow Vale

April 6, 2016 at 3:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

James Embleton

Alright Abbot, I would offer 10 Iron, 10 Hides and 10 hearts for two 'flintlock pistols' and 6 powder if that is quite acceptable?

-Legate Ironwood.

--

Verris Harle: Legate Ironwood: Mercenary Melnisian with a forte for unnecessary violence and is definitely not Verris at all... nope

Doctor Francis Newton Stein: Just a chap with medical skills... who runs an asylum.

April 6, 2016 at 5:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pete_Walls

For clarity Legate, the firearms I possess are not simple flintlocks, they use cogs, gears and such to allow repeated fireings in a short time frame.

_

The Abbot

April 7, 2016 at 1:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

James Embleton

Ahh I see. Well unfortunately I am being told by my crew member that the required firearms need to be of a 'flintlock' variety unfortunately. However we would still at least be interested in trading 10 of our troll hearts for 6 of your powder, and actually I would wish to take 1 of these 'repeating' firearms for the 10 iron if that is quite acceptable?

-Legate Ironwood

(OOC: Basically person who needs them has some flintlock phys-reps they wish to use)

--

April 7, 2016 at 8:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pete_Walls

Yes, yes, that's fine.

One understands that individuals will have their own preferences.

10 Troll Hearts and 10 Iron, for 6 measures of Powder and one pistol is perfectly acceptable Legate.

_

The Abbot

April 8, 2016 at 12:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.