Forest Argent 
Enactment & LARP

If you are willing to step 
Widdershins around the old oak...

Roleplay Forum

Forum Home > Gate > The Smile Behind the Mask: Fallout

Gideon
Site Owner

In the house of the Lord Hardring, the family decide that they will honour a late night promise and put 2000 gold shillings on the table to share between there guests. They will also offer a boon of blessing on homesteads if a player would rather. 

In the House of the Blackthorne their world explodes. The information provided destroys Bishop Blackthorne. In a veritable night of the long knives the flames of purging burn bright and the screaming shakes the night as the Blackthornes clean house with brutal vigour. At the end of it, Thomas Blackthorne stands blackened with soot and as the defaqto head of the order. 

With the Blackthorne Bishop publicly denounced and burnt as a heretic not to mention the King dead Bishop Pinbrook moves to ArchBishop with little impediment. His first act is to make overtures of peace to the Barons and the Kingdom breathes a sigh of relief....

May 31, 2016 at 9:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Pete_Walls

Ta

Just to check: Do we need to pay our upkeep, or is that covered by the fact we were guests of the Hardrings?

_

Pete

May 31, 2016 at 3:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Albert
I'm guessing we are paying, as those who did downtime each morning payed while being guests. I'm sure someone will sort out the 2000 split between those who turned up.
June 1, 2016 at 6:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Coelossus

Sasha

Setsuna

Kaji

Armilya

Pit master

Vigel

Vermera (vigel's sister)

The Abbot

Arlan

Magpie

Ulthor

Vanquisar

Serenity

Slater

Esme

Cpt Grey

Darius

Delphi

Dr Wesson

Aslong as i havent missed anyone thats about 111 gold each, but what exactly are the blessings on homesteads?

--

C. Garvey - Exeter Rep

June 1, 2016 at 6:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gideon
Site Owner

I was under the impression it was 105 each with 5 left over?

June 1, 2016 at 7:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Coelossus

your correct, bad maths strikes again.

--

C. Garvey - Exeter Rep

June 2, 2016 at 12:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Pete_Walls

If they are willing I'd ask the Hardringer's to enact a ritual to empower an already prepared ring such that it can be Awakened to cast their Blessings upon homesteads?

---

As we need to get downtimes in soon, is there anyone who was on the event who wants to place an order with Delphi for making anything?

June 2, 2016 at 1:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Gideon
Site Owner

Pete_Walls at May 31, 2016 at 3:14 PM

Ta

Just to check: Do we need to pay our upkeep, or is that covered by the fact we were guests of the Hardrings?

_

Pete

Right, so just to be clear, the following rewards:

105 gold each 

They will pay 2 downtimes of Social Rank 

And yes, they are happy to bless your ring, if possible. 

Hope that helps. 

June 3, 2016 at 4:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pete_Walls

Awesome, thank you

June 4, 2016 at 1:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.