Forest Argent 
Enactment & LARP

If you are willing to step 
Widdershins around the old oak...

Roleplay Forum

Forum Home > Gate > Petal's Stall.

Sam Shelley

Welcome, to what at the moment seems to be this thing I've discovered recently. I believe y'all call it "trading" however I've yet to get the jist of it with these stone hands. However, what I do know is that I can build. I can build well. Soon, I shall be opening up options for y'all to come and "trade" with me, through these things called Stalls. Whenever I next see you, (Most probably the convergence, come seek me out, big hammer, can't miss) come ask to see my wares, hey I might even have a stall set up by then. I am willing to take requests to make things pretty, masterful and make things new, such as new swords or sheilds, for a... Fair price of course. If this does not take your fancy, I am also willing to aid in rituals as some of you already know. So please, ask away, the sooner I know, the sooner I can make, the sooner you all can be happy creatures of this fair world. 

I look foward to seeing y'all again

-Petal

April 26, 2017 at 4:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hansel Wong

Papers and glass beakers trilled dully when a black pair of iron-toed boots crossed themselves atop the wooden desk. A pile of junk established themselves beside the ebony heels, one of it's kind separated from the herd by a rough, chemically stained hand.

"Stall ... huh."

Looking at his battered, disorderly office, Bob Basic ran a finger through his whiskers, thinking;

"Wonder if there is anything I can bring along from the lab?"

--
April 27, 2017 at 9:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sam Shelley

Do come along friend, lots to be sold, friendships to be made. And if nothing takes your fancy do ask, I'm not limited by what you see on offer, I am willing to make for those offering the right price.

-Petal

April 27, 2017 at 10:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Albert
Greetings I look forward to checking out your merchandise, as I'm hoping to be in the area. Octavias
May 14, 2017 at 8:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.